Quality Programs (AS9100D & ISO 9001:2015 Cert). Monroe is committed to customer satisfaction, we strive for Continuous Improvement in our products and our people.
- Quality Planning - Our Quality Policy is understood and implemented at all levels of our organization encompassing the quality of our product and the quality of our service.
- Quality Manual Our Quality manual is available for review by our customers, governmental and regulatory agencies.
- Customer Purchase Order Review Procedures are in place to review all customer orders and contracts to assure our customers' requirements will be met.
- Document and Data Control All documents pertaining to methods and procedures used by us are controlled and updated to ensure that only current revision documents are utilized.
- Purchasing Purchasing procedures have been established to assure that we purchase only from approved vendors. Approved quality surveys are on file documenting compliance to Monroe Aerospace standards of quality, thus insuring consistent high quality products.
- Product Traceability Product traceability is of paramount importance and procedures are in place to track, identify and trace all products through receiving, processing, stocking and delivery.
- Process Controls Process control documents work instructions defining all methods to control quality of our product and service.
- Inspection and Testing Inspection and testing procedures establish methods to insure all incoming product is inspected to ensure conformance to prints prior to storage or being released. Statistical techniques are used to verify acceptability of products.
- Control of Inspection and Measuring Equipment Monroe Aerospace has established methods for the control and calibration of all inspection, measuring and test equipment and complete records are maintained in compliance with the National Institute of Standards and testing.
- Inspection Status Procedures are established outlining the inspection of all products throughout all processes and records are maintained identifying the status of products from receiving through storage to delivery.
- Control of Non-Conforming Product Monroe Aerospace has developed procedures for control, identification, segregation, documentation, evaluation and disposition of non-conforming products.
- Corrective and Preventive Corrective and preventive action procedures outline measures to eliminate causes of actual or potential non-conformities. Procedures are outlined determining the corrective action required to eliminate the cause of a non-conformity.
- Handling, Packaging and Delivery Procedures Procedures have been established defining methods used for product handling, storage, packaging, preservation and delivery of products.
- Control of Quality Records Monroe Aerospace (formally ECAS) has procedures to control all quality records such as manufacturers' certifications, inspection records and all other records affecting quality for a minimum of 7 years.
- Training Training records are kept on all employees to assure complete and ongoing training.
- Internal Quality Audits Internal Quality Audits are continuously performed to verify that quality activities and related results comply with planned procedures and to determine the effectiveness of Monroe Aerospace Quality Systems.